Insulation Resistance Tester (DI-6400) Megohmmeter w/Clips
Add To Cart
Lutron Insulation Resistance Tester (DI-6400) Megohmmeter
- Auto-range & multi-function for insulation measurement of 4/40/400/4000 MΩ (100 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V).
- Insulation measurement with auto discharge function.
- Build in the ACV & DCV & OHMS measurement function.
- Precision 400 ohm & 4000 ohm auto-range easy for measuring low resistance such as motor windings, relay coils etc.
- A continuity beeper is equipped in OHM range.
- Data hold function to lock the current reading.
- Lock & Test functions offer safety and easy operation.
- LSI-circuit provides high reliability and durability.
- Built-in over-input and low battery indication.
- Overload protection for each range.
- Automatic zero adjust & automatic circuit discharge.
- Durable & portable housing case with front protective cover.
- RS-232/USB computer interface.
- Measurement ranges:
4/40/400 MΩ /100 V.
4/40/400/4000 MΩ /250 V.
4/40/400/4000 MΩ /500 V.
4/40/400/4000 MΩ /1000 V.
- DCV: 600.0 V.
- ACV: 600.0 V.
- OHM: 400.0/4000 Ω.
- Sampling time: approximately 0.4 of a second.
- 77 X 49 mm (1.06" height) large LCD display.
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° to 50° C).
NOTE most batteries are not rated for below -4° F or above 125° F.
- Operating Humidity: less than 80% RH non-condensing.
- Powered by AA DC 1.5V X 8 batteries.
- Weight: 1.62 pounds (735g) without batteries installed.
- Dimensions: 8.9" x 4.9" x 2.5" (225x125x64mm).
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors