LED, LUX & FootCandles Light Meter (LX-114S) with Ruggedized Boot
Lutron LED Light Meter measure in 3 ranges in either LED, LUX or Foot Candles (LX-114S) with Ruggedized Boot
- 2,000/20,000/50,000 Lux , Autorange.
- Measure White, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple LED and Standard
Lighting in Lux or Foot-Candle units.
- Light sensor used the exclusive photo diode & color correction filter,
spectrum meet C.I.E. photopic.
- Light sensor cosine correction factor meet standard.
- Separate Light Sensor allows user to measure the light at an optimum
- Hold key function.
- Zero key function.
- Separate light probe, easy operation
- DC 9V battery (006 P).
- Microcomputer circuit provides high accuracy.
- Built-in low battery indicator
- Light Source Factors
- L0: Standard light source: 1.00.
- L1: LED white daylight: 0.99.
- L2: LED RED light: 0.516.
- L3: LED AMBER (YELLOW) light: 0.815.
- L4: LED GREEN light: 1.216.
- L5: LED BLUE light: 1.475.
- L6: LED PURPLE light: 1.148.
- L7: User Programmable (preset to 1.00).
- L8: User Programmable (preset to 1.00).
- L9: User Programmable (preset to 1.00).
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
NOTE most batteries are not rated for below -4° F or above 125° F
- Operating Humidity: less than 80% RH
Lutron Certificate of Calibration
These meters arrive brand new from Lutron with their factory calibration certificate
enclosed. Until our chain of custody is broken we are certain and guaranty that every meter meets this standard. InspectUSA would need to ship the new meter directly to your NIST lab, with the guaranty it would meet NIST standards. We must ship the instrument direct to an approved NIST lab for this guaranty. Once the chain of custody is broken for whatever reason, this guaranty is no longer valid.
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors