Lignomat Moisture Meter 5-65% (L-DXC) with 3/16" and 7/16" Pins
This item is No Longer Available
No Longer Available
The DX/C comes highly recommended by independent trade magazines for its
accuracy, convenience and external probe capability. For measurements, push the
pins into wood. The unique on-off switch between the pins, turns meter on
automatically and bright LED lights instantly indicate moisture percentage.
- a perfectly designed case with built-in pins, fits in your hand when
measuring and is small enough to carry in a shirt-pocket
- The green cap covers the pins during transportation and serves as a
handle when pushing the pins into the wood.
- a wide measuring range for wood. This unique design allows pushing
behind the entire meter to insert the tapered pins easily. Longer pins are
stored inside the meter for measuring thicker material. The short pins are
ideal for surface or end cut readings and for veneer.
- built-in corrections for 20 wood groups
- large display with easy-to-read numbers
- reference scale for non-wood building materials
- available with connector for external electrode
- a unique shape that fits comfortably in your hand when measuring
- a measuring range low enough to check hardwood floors (5%*)
- a measuring range high enough to evaluate wet lumber (65*)
- a bright, digital display readable even in dark crawl spaces
- resolution of 0.1% below the critical range of 10%
- 20 settings for wood species corrections including a chart for domestic
and tropical wood species
- a reference scale 0-99 for non-wood building materials such as drywall,
plaster and other "soft" building materials
- For instance, to pinpoint problems around windows or showers, in leaky
ceilings, after water lines broke or buildings were flooded.
- connection for external cables and electrode -- to evaluate concrete or
reach hidden areas for moisture testing, even behind 7" of insulation.
- An easy-to-use, reliable instrument.
- Measuring Range: 5 to 65% dependent upon species setting
- Resolution: 0.1% for values below 10% and 1% steps above 10%
- Species Corrections: 20 settings for wood species corrections with chart
for domestic and tropical species
- Reference Scale: 0-99 for non-wood building materials
- Calibration Check: The calibration is internally checked and
automatically adjusted if necessary
- Pins: 2 pair of pins, measuring depth of 3/16" and 7/16" (5,10mm)
- Size: pocket-size 2 3/4" x 5" x 1" (70 x 140 x 25mm)
- Weight: 8 ounces (200g), made out of high-impact plastic
- Wrist strap
- (1) 9V battery
- (2) pair of pins
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
Search Category: Hardware > Tools