Lignomat Pinless Moisture Meter 5-60% (L-S) Non-invasive to 1/4"
This item is No Longer Available
No Longer Available
With a pinless meter you can quickly scan a large number of boards, detect
higher moisture levels and water pockets. Pinless meters are essential when
checking finished products such as cabinet doors, table tops and ready-to-sell
furniture, where pins would leave visible marks. Ideal for building inspectors
to assess moisture conditions and water damage in buildings, especially since
Scanners can also be used for non-wood building materials such as drywall,
concrete, tile, etc.
The measuring depth of a pinless meter is crucial. Moisture readings are too
low, when the Scanner is placed on a work piece which is thinner than the
measuring depth. Scanners never measure any deeper than the measuring depth.
- Wood temperature correction is not necessary
- Bright LED display
- Hold function
- Calibrated to give true wood moisture readings in percent and have
built-in corrections for different species
- Measuring depth: 1/4" (7mm)
- Measuring range: 5 to 60% dependent upon Species.
- Resolution of read-out: 0.1% Less accurate above Fiber Saturation Point
- Corrections for species: 71 settings (Species Corrections for
Ligno-Scanners and Ligno-DuoTec correlate directly to the Specific Gravity.
Example: For a specific gravity of 0.57 (0.57g/cm3) set species # 57.
Specific Gravity for most wood species can be found on the Internet)
- Range of Specific Gravity: 0.3 to 1.0
- Measuring pad dimensions: 1 5/8" x 2 5/8" (the entire measuring pad has
to be on a flat and smooth surface for accurate readings)
- Power: (1) 9 volt battery (included)
- Battery life: approximately 3000 readings
- Size: 1/2"H x 2"L x 5"W
- Weight: 8 ounces
- Carry pouch with belt loop
- (1) 9v battery
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Species Chart with recommended settings
- Reference scale for non-wood building materials
Search Category: Hardware > Tools