Lutron Acoustic Sound Level Calibrator 94dB (SC-943) 125Hz
Add To Cart
Lutron Acoustic SC-943 Sound Level Calibrator, 94 dB/125 Hz.
Lutron Acoustic Sound Level Calibrator
- Frequency: 125 Hz ±2%.
- Sound Pressure Level: 94 dB ±0.75 dB.
* tested under the RF Field Strength less than 3 V/M & frequency less than the 30 MHz only.
- Suitable Microphone Type: 1" or 0.5" microphone.
* 0.5" microphone is calibrated with 0.5" microphone adapter
- Distortion: 94 dB range harmonic distortion : 3 %.
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° to 50° C).
NOTE most batteries are not rated for below -4° F or above 125° F.
- Operating Humidity: less than 85% RH non-condensing.
- Power: (2) 9v alkaline batteries.
- Battery life: approximately 20 hours
- Dimensions: 2.2" diameter x 5.7" length (50 x 145mm).
- Weight: approximately 0.77 lbs. (350g).
- 0.5" microphone adapter.
- Adjustment screwdriver.
- Operating instructions.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
Link to the technical data sheet that is provided for Lutron
- 9 volt alkaline battery
Copy of Supplied Lutron Certificate of Calibration
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors