Lutron Infrared Thermometer 7:1, -4 to 1202°F (TM-949) with Laser
Add To Cart
Lutron Infrared Thermometer 7:1, -4° to 1202°F (TM-949) with Laser Targeting.
- Heavy duty IR thermometer with advanced temperature
processing and high-resolution optics.
- Laser targeting.
- 1° resolution for accurate readings.
- Selectable temperature units °F/°C.
- Measure modes (selectable) include Maximum, Minimum and Relative.
- Bright large back-lit LCD display.
- Auto power off.
- Low battery indication
- Distance to spot ration: 7:1.
- Temperature measurement range -4° to 1202°F (-20°C to 650°C).
- Accuracy is within 3% of reading
- Emissivity range: 0.20 to 1.00.
- Operating temperature range: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Power: (1) 9v alkaline battery or equivalent.
- Battery life: approximately 180 hours continuous operation for IR (100
hours for probe)
- Response time : approximately1 second.
- Update frequency: 1.4Hz
- Wave length response: 8 to 14µ
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 2.7" x 1.2".
- Weight with battery: approx 7.5 oz.
Lutron Certificate of Calibration
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors