Lutron LCR Meter (LCR-9184) Inductance, Capacitance & Resistance
Special Order & Limited Availability items have varied ETAs due to current allocations as a result of recent Supply Chain Issues coupled with the current Worldwide Freight Complications. Tap the CONTACT bar below to get a good idea of when you can expect delivery and if there are any special offers or additional discounts currently being offered. Please provide your shipping address and the quantity of each item you are interested in. Contact Us For Ordering Information
Lutron LCR Meter (LCR-9184) Inductance, Capacitance and
- 19,999/1,999 counts dual LCD display.
- AutoLCR smart check and measurement.
- Serial/Parallel modes are selectable.
- Ls/Lp/Cs/Cp with D/Q/θ /ESR parameters.
- Support DCR mode 1.00 Ω to 200.0 MΩ .
- Five different test frequency are available : 100 Hz/120 Hz/1 KHz/10 KHz/100 KHz.
- Test AC signal level : 0.6 V rms typically.
- Test range : ( ex. F = 1 KHz )
- Inductance: 200.00 uH to 2000.0.
- Capacitance: 2000.0 pF to 2.000 mF.
- Resistance: 20.000Ω to 200.0 MΩ.
- Multi-level battery detector.
- LCD with green light backlight，easy reading.
- RS232/USB PC Computer interface.
- Can default auto power off.
- Display LCD size: 56.4 X 52.9 mm.
- Test frequency: 100 Hz/120 Hz/1 KHz/10 KHz/100 KHz100 Hz/120 Hz/1 KHz/10 KHz/100 KHz100 Hz/120 Hz/1 KHz/10 KHz/100 KHz.
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° to 50° C).
NOTE most batteries are not rated for below -4° F or above 125° F.
- Operating Humidity: less than 85% RH non-condensing.
Lutron Certificate of Calibration
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors