Minihelic Manometer (50030) 0-10" Water Column
Dwyer Minihelic Manometer (50030) 0-10" Water Column
Minihelic Gage for high accuracy, within 5% of full scale.
Friction-less Minihelic® gage movement, it quickly indicates low air or non-corrosive gas pressures. either positive, negative a
(vacuum) or differential. The design resists shock, vibration and
- Reads 0 to 10 inches of water column WC.
- Back-mounted barbed fittings for 3/16" ID tubing.
- Built-in overpressure protection.
- Service: Air and compatible gases.
- Removable lens and rear-housing provides easy, cost-effective servicing
- Accuracy and value provides an excellent solution for OEM and user
- Durable housing materials make it well-suited for rough environments and
total high pressure
- Housing: Glass filled nylon; polycarbonate lens.
- Accuracy: within 5% of FS at 70°F (21.1°C).
- Pressure Limits: 30 psig (2.067 bar) continuous to either pressure
- Temperature Limits: 20 to 120°F (-6.67 to 48.9°C).
- Mounting Orientation: Diaphragm in vertical position. Consult factory
for other position orientations.
- Process Connections: Barbed, for 3/16" ID tubing.
- Weight: 6 oz (170g).
- Agency Approvals: Meets the technical requirements of EU Directive
2011/65/EU (RoHS II).
CAUTION: FOR USE ONLY WITH AIR OR COMPATIBLE NON-CORROSIVE GASES.
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors