MiniMAX CO, H2S, O2 & LEL (MAX-4OFCHK) Water/Dust Resistant
This item is No Longer Available
No Longer Available
MiniMAX X4 is an unsurpassed portable gas
detector for protection against flammable, oxygen, carbon monoxide and hydrogen
sulfide gas hazards. MiniMAX X4 focuses on ease of use by offering only the
functionality required to comply with legislation. Everything that a user
ROUTINELY HAS TO DO can be achieved with a single button press! Keeping it
simple reduces training requirements and enables use in a wider range of
industries. Ease of use doesn't mean basic functionality. For example, every
instrument has the capability to log data using a simple to fit memory card (the
type you get in a digital camera). Events, gas data and calibration history are
all stored and the free software downloaded from our web site enables you to
graph or print reports at the press of a button. Convenience and the way users
want to work is an important consideration. When clipped to the belt or harness,
users may want the re-assurance of being able to view the display from different
positions. But with many other units the display is upside down forcing the user
to remove the unit to look at the display, perhaps creating a hazard. MiniMAX X4
users can ´flip´ the display at the press of a button for that added convenience
and safety. With an ultra clear backlit display, vibrating and powerful
audiovisual alarms, the MiniMAX X4 demands attention when gas hazards are
detected in even the most adverse working conditions. All in all, MiniMAX X4
offers reliable, easy to use gas detection to keep you safe.
- Includes: Windows®
Data Logging & Reporting Software
- Includes: NiMH rechargeable battery pack,
charging cradle & universal AC power converter
- Calibration certificate
- Tubing & flow adaptor & crocodile clip
- Instruction manual & quick start guide
- Small and lightweight
- Rugged, impact and weather resistant
- Includes crocodile clip or optional
- Easy to
- Works straight out of the box
- Single button on / off operation &
intuitive icons suitable for all languages
- User configurable via menu
w/interactive product training guide available
Clear Backlit Display
- Unique 'flip display' at the press of
- Continuous reading of gas levels
- TWA / STEL and two instantaneous alarm
levels with peak hold facility
- Battery life, calibration and
Gas Alarm Indication
- Alarm and backlight combine to demand
- Distinctive, loud, two-tone audible
- Vibrating alarm supplied as standard
- Self-test on start up or on demand
checks display, battery, sensor, audiovisual and vibrating alarms
- Uses patented SureCell™ sensor
technology and Reflex™ cell check technique
- Includes TempraSURE™ thermal
compensation and shock protection
- Periodic flash and / or beep for
increased confidence (user configurable)
Unsurpassed RFI Performance
- Can be used alongside walkie-talkies
or cell phones
- Exceeds the toughest industrial
standards for RFI immunity
- Minimum 2 year sensor life
- Initial and on-going running costs
- Gases Detected:
- Flammable (Exp): 0 to 100% LEL
(can display gas concentration in %vol units for a range of
- Oxygen (O2): 0 to 30%
- Carbon Monoxide (CO): 0 to 999 ppm
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S):
0 to 250 ppm
- Sensors: Patented SureCell™
electrochemical and catalytic bead sensing technology for stable and
reliable performance in all industrial environments.
- Diagnostics: Self-test of circuitry,
battery, LCD, and sensors on start up or on demand. Patented Reflex™ cell
check techniques included as standard for toxic channels.
- Display: Ultra clear icon driven backlit
LCD displays gas level and detector status. Unique 'flip display' function
at the press of a button for added user convenience. Time and date; High/Low
- User Interface: Intuitive three button
operation for detector configuration.
- Audible Alarm: 90 db at 30cm away
- Visual Alarm: High intensity red LEDs
combined with red backlight for maximum effect.
- Vibrating Alarm: Supplied as standard.
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 122°F (-20°
to 50°C). TempraSURE™ temperature compensation.
- Humidity: 5-95% RH (non-condensing).
- IP Rating: Ingress protection to IP65.
- Intrinsic Safety/Approvals:
- North America: Class I, Div 1, Groups
A, B, C, D T4.
- Europe: ATEX II 2G EEx ia d IIC T4.
(specific version only)
- Canada: certified to CSA C 22.2-152
and CSA C22.2-157.
- RFI/EMC: CE EN50270:1999 and EN55011.
- Sensor Life: Minimum of 2 years backed by
inclusive 2 year warranty.
- Battery Life: 12 hours per charge minimum,
with rechargeable NiMH batteries (low power audiovisual alert)
- Dimensions: 4.88" (H) x 2.99" (W) x
1.41"(D)/(124 (H) X 76 (W) X 36 mm (D))
- Weight: 7.40 oz [210 g] (without
batteries), 9.10 oz [258 g] (with batteries)