Multi-Battery Tester (MINI-MBT) Made in USA
ZTS Multi-Battery Tester (MINI-MBT) Made in USA
The ZTS Mini Multi-Battery Tester is a microprocessor-controlled instrument designed to test many popular batteries including NiMH, lithium, and alkaline. This tester computes the battery’s remaining power capacity using a patented, high accuracy pulse load test. U.S. Patents 6,823,274 and D515,444.provides
a comprehensive means of testing the state of charge or state of power for more
than 15 battery types. This microprocessor-controlled instrument is designed for
commercial or home use and tests popular primary (non-rechargeable) and
rechargeable batteries using a patented, high accuracy pulse load test. After a
fully automatic test cycle, percentage of remaining battery capacity is
indicated on the LED bar display. Battery types are clearly labeled next to
appropriate contacts. The negative test lead/probe conveniently stores in seam
at side. It’s easy to use, and test results are easy to understand. Tests NiMH,
alkaline, and lithium. Requires 4AAA batteries (not included).
A fully automatic load test begins when a battery is placed in contact with the tester’s terminals. After the timed test cycle (2-seconds), percentage of remaining battery power capacity is indicated on the LED bar display. Batteries will not be harmed by repeated testing or by holding contact after a test cycle.
- Testing Capability:
- 1.2v NiMH / NiCd rechargeable [AA, AAA, C, D].
- 1.5v alkaline [AA, AAA, C, D, N].
- 3v photo lithium [CR123, CR2].
- 3.6v Li-Ion rechargeable [18500, 17650, 18650, RCR123A].
- 9v alkaline & carbon zinc.
- Power (internal): (4) AA alkaline or equivalent batteries (not included).
- Display: 5 LEDs - Green, yellow, and red.
- Testing load: Varies according to battery type.
- Testing cycle: Microprocessor-controlled pulse load.
- Terminals: Nickel-plated brass for high conductivity.
- Built-in negative test lead/probe.
- Dimensions: 4" x 2.5" x 0.75".
- Weight: 3oz. / 85g (without batteries).
- Pulse Load: magnitude varies according to battery type.
- Test duration: approximately 2 seconds.
- User manual
- 1 year limited manufacturers warranty.
Search Category: Hardware > Tools