Multimeter True RMS (DM393) with Protective Rubber Case
UEI DM393 True RMS Digital Multimeter
The UEI DM393 incorporates an extra-large, 4000-count display, which
makes the readings easier to see, plus the range and function indicators
provide you with more on-screen information.
- True RMS AC Volts and Amps
- All inputs, ranges and functions protected to 1000 V CAT III
- 1000 volts AC or DC
- 10Amps AC or DC
- Access to battery and fuses without breaking calibration
- Capacitance seals 40.00nF to 100.0µF
- Frequency 10Mhz
- Diode test
- 4,000 count backlit display
- Temperature: –40˚ to 2372˚F
- 5 Year limited warranty
- Battery type: single 9V battery - NEDA 1604, JIS 006P or IEC 6F 22.
- Battery life: 250 hours typical (with backlight off).
- Shock degree: Per MIL-T-PRE 28800 for Class II instruments.
- Pollution degree: 2.
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC):
- susceptibility - commercial limits for EN 50082-1
- Emissions - commercial limits for EN 50081-1
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 3.6 x 6.8 inches.
- Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Warranty: Five (5) year limited manufacturers warranty
- Operating temperature: 32° F to 104° F
- Operating humidity: 0 to 80% RH
- Operating altitude: up to 6,500 feet (storage: up to 32,000
- Test leads (ATL55)
- Alligator Clips
- K Type Temperature Probe (ATT29)
- K Type Temperature Adapter (ATT70)
- Battery (9V)
- Fuses (AF38, AF39)
Download Users Manual for UEI DM393 Multimeter.
Search Category: Hardware > Tools