Negative Ion Water Tester (Ni-214) with Case
Add To Cart
Lutron High Precision Negative Ion in Water Test Meter
For health reasons, negative ion (alkaline) water generators are popular in
both the home
and office. However, it is equally important to know the intensity of negative ions in the water.
- Water resistant front panel.
- Measurement range: 0 to -1,000 mV.
- Auto power off (can be disabled).
- Data hold, records maximum and minimum reading.
- Measurement range: 1999 mV to -1,999 mV.
- Display:13 mm (0.5") LCD, 3 1/2 digits.
- Resolution: 1 mV.
- Accuracy: within 97% of Full Scale (at 75° F).
- Electrode Probe: Professional ORP electrode with high accuracy and extreme
reliability. Silver-silver/chloride reference gel. epoxy body, BNC connector (9.9' cable).
- Input Impedance: 10^12 ohms.
- Sampling time: approximately 0.4 second.
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° to 50° C).
NOTE most batteries are not rated for below -4° F or above 125° F.
- Operating Humidity: less than 80% RH non-condensing.
- Meter: 5.3 x 2.4 x 1.3 inches (135 x 60 x 33mm).
- Electrode Probe: 0.5 inch (12.5 mm) Diameter x 5.9 inches (150 mm) length.
- Weight: 7 ounces (196 g/0.43 LB) including battery.
Download Users Manual (PDF
Download Product Specification Flyer (PDF format)
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors