Noise Dosimeter (DS-2013SD) with SD Card Data Logging
|Quantity Discounts |
|1 ||2-5 ||6+ |
Add To Cart
Lutron Personal Noise Dosimeter and Sound Level Meter with SD Card Data-Logging.
Noise dosimeter for personal sound exposure recording and integration to
international standards. The Lutron DS-2013SD follows
standards IEC61252 and ANSI S11.25 for noise dose and sound exposure and
IEC61672 Class 2 and ANSI S1.4 Type S for sound level measurement. Comes as a
complete kit with carry bag and condenser microphone.
- Frequency range: 31.5 to 8,000 Hz.
- A or C frequency weighting.
- Fast or Slow response approximate range from 30 to 130 dB.
- Display 0 to 99.99%.
- Criterion 80, 84, 85 and 90 dB.
- Exchange rate 3, 4, 5 and 6 dB.
- Threshold level 70 to 90db in 1 dB steps.
- 0, 1, 5, 10, 15 or 30 minutes.
- 1, 2, 4, 8, 10, 12 or 24 hours.
- Dimensions: 132 x 80 x 32 mm.
- Personal sound exposure specifications meet IEC 61252
- Frequency and Time weighting specifications are designed to meet IEC 61672 class 2.
- A & C weighting networks comply with standards.
- LCD is dot-matrix with backlight
- Combination Dose meter, Data-logger and Sound level meter.
- Time weighting (Fast & Slow) dynamic characteristic modes.
- User-defined measurement configurations.
- Selectable Criterion Level, Exchange Rate, Threshold, Frequency Weighting, and Response Time setting.
- 0.5" Condenser microphone for high accuracy & long-term stability.
- Memory function to store the Max. & Min. value.
- Hold functions.
- Real time Datalogger
- internal memory device (EEPROM) can record 16,000
- external memory device
(SD memory card), Real time Datalogger, with Built-in Clock and Calendar, real
time data recorder (sampling time set from 1 second to 3600 seconds).
- Manual datalogging is available when you set the sampling time to 0 seconds
- After readings are recorded with datalogger, remove the SD card from the meter
and put into SD card reader slot in a computer to download measurements with the timestamp information
to a spreadsheet.
- SD card capacity: 1 GB to 16 GB.
- Can default to auto power off or manual power off.
- Noise Dose %SPL measurements.
- Power: (6) AAA 1.5 volt alkaline batteries or DC 9V adapter.
- RS232 data output to USB
- Heavy duty & compact housing
- SD card capacity: 1 GB to 16 GB
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 to 85%
- 1/2" remote condenser microphone with clip.
- Soft carrying case,
- SD Memory Card (1 to 16gB).
- Data acquisition software with USB cable
- USB to 9v DC power cable
- 110v AC to 9v DC adapter
- Sound wind shield ball
SC-941 or SC-942 94
dB sound calibrator.
Calibrated at factory with: B & K (Bruel & Kjaer), MULTI-FUNCTION ACOUSTIC CALIBRATOR Type 4226.
Lutron Certificate of Calibration
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors > Sound Meters