Personal Noise Dosimeter (DS-9200) with External Microphone
Add To Cart
Lutron Personal Noise Dosimeter and Sound Level Meter with Microphone, Data-Logging.
Noise dosimeter for personal sound exposure recording and integration to international standards. The Lutron DS-9200 comes as a complete kit with carry bag and condenser microphone.
- Frequency range: 31.5 to 8,000 Hz.
- A or C frequency weighting.
- Fast or Slow response rate.
- Display 0 to 99.99%.
- Criterion 80, 84, 85 or 90 dB.
- Exchange rate 3, 4, 5 or 6 dB.
- Threshold level 70 to 90db in 1 dB steps.
- Personal sound exposure specifications meet IEC 61252.
- Frequency & Time weighting specifications designed to meet IEC 61672 class 2.
- LCD is dot-matrix with backlight.
- Heavy duty & compact housing.
- Combination Dosimeter, Data-logger and Sound level meter.
- Time weighting (Fast & Slow) dynamic characteristic modes.
- User-defined measurement configurations.
- Selectable Criterion Level, Exchange Rate, Threshold, Frequency Weighting, and Response Time setting.
- 0.5" condenser elecret microphone offers high accuracy & long-term stability.
- Memory function to store the maximum & minimum values.
- Hold display function.
- Real time Datalogger
Software and Cable sold separately should it be required for your application.
- internal memory device (EEPROM) can record 16,000
- 0, 1, 5, 10, 15 or 30 minutes.
- 1, 2, 4, 8, 10, 12 or 24 hours.
- Manual datalogging is available when you set the sampling time to 0 seconds.
- Can default to auto power off or manual power off.
- Noise Dose %SPL measurements.
- Power: (3) AAA 1.5 volt alkaline batteries.
- Dimensions: 107 x 58 x 25 mm.
- 1/2" remote condenser microphone.
- Padded carry case, CA-05A.
- Operation manual.
- Data capture software (Windows OS) SW-E2005.
- Lutron USB Data Acquisition Cable with Driver USB-01.
- USB to 9v DC power cable USBP-59.
- 110v AC to 9v DC adapter AP-9V110.
- Sound wind shield ball SB-1.
- Sound calibrator:
Calibrated at factory with: B & K (Bruel & Kjaer), MULTI-FUNCTION ACOUSTIC CALIBRATOR Type 4226. Complies to standards IEC61252 and ANSI S11.25 for noise dose and sound exposure and with IEC61672 Class 2 and ANSI S1.4 Type S for sound level measurement.
Lutron Certificate of Calibration
These meters arrive brand new from Lutron with their factory calibration certificate
enclosed. Until our chain of custody is broken we are certain and guaranty that every meter meets this standard. InspectUSA would need to ship the new meter directly to your NIST lab, with the guaranty it would meet NIST standards. We must ship the instrument direct to an approved NIST lab for this guaranty. Once the chain of custody is broken for whatever reason, this guaranty is no longer valid.
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors > Sound Meters