Petrifilm E. coli/ Coliform Count Count Plates (6404) 50 Pack
This item is No Longer Available
No Longer Available
3M Petrifilm E. coli/ Coliform Count Count Plates (6404) 50 Pack
- Confirmed E. coli results in 24-48 hours.
- Plates are sample-ready, eliminating all the time-consuming steps of preparing media/agar dishes.
- Interpretation can be done with the 3M™ Petrifilm™ Plate Reader for consistent, fast, automated reading and recording of results.
- This plate has been awarded Official Methods of Analysis OMA #991.14.for Food OMA # 998.08 for Poultry, Meat and Sea Food
- Food processors and Contract labs worldwide trust 3M Petrifilm Plates to provide accurate, efficient, consistent results.
3M™ Petrifilm™ E. coli/Coliform Count Plates provide a cost effective, convenient and reliable method for testing equipment, raw materials, food products and manufacturing environmental samples.
The 3M Petrifilm E. coli/Coliform Count Plate provides both E. coli and total Coliform Count information with confirmed results in just 24 to 48 hours. By eliminating subsequent confirmation steps required with most traditional reference methods, the
3M Petrifilm E. coli/Coliform Count Plates can help increase productivity and reduce overall lab costs. This plate is a sample ready culture medium system which contains Violet Red Bile (VRB) nutrients, a cold water soluble gelling agent, an indicator of glucuronidase activity (BCIG), and a tetrazolium indicator that facilitates colony enumeration in food and beverage samples. The 3M Petrifilm E. coli/Coliform Count Plate can also be read using the 3M Petrifilm Plate Reader which provides consistent, fast, automated reading and recording of results of 3M Petrifilm Plates in 4 seconds. The 3M Petrifilm Plate Advantage In today’s environment of heightened focus on food safety and increasingly stringent quality requirements, labs are under pressure to provide tests that are fast, reliable and consistently accurate. 3M Petrifilm Plates have demonstrated consistent performance that has been cited globally with more than 200 certificates, recognitions, validations, and peer review publications.