pH Meter Kit (PH-222) Pen-Type ATC with Case & Buffer Standards
Add To Cart
Lutron Pen Type Digital ATC pH Meter (PH-222) Water Proof
Available for a wide variety of applications, such as aquarium, beverage, fish hatcheries, food processing, photography, laboratory, quality control, school & colleges, swimming pools, water conditions.
- Pen type digital pH meter, all in one, pH electrode is included, easy for general purpose application.
- Built-in temperature sensor with ATC (auto temperature compensation).
- Easy to change the pH electrode.
- Temperature measurement, ℃ or ℉
- IP67, water proof and protection.
- Auto calibration for pH 4, pH 7 or pH 10 or other value.
- LCD with two displays and bar graph indicator.
- Data hold function for freezing the desired value.
- Auto power off.
- Records maximum and minimum value with recall.
- 100 points of data logger with recall.
- Microcomputer circuit, intelligent function, high accuracy.
- Compact size, light weight.
- Display LCD, size: 20 mm x 28 mm. * With bar graph indicator.
- Measurement Range:
- pH: 0 to 14 pH.
- Temperature: 32° F to 140° F (0° to 60° C).
- pH: 0.01 pH.
- Temperature: 0.1
- within 0.02 pH * After calibration of meter without PE-12 electrode.
- within 0.2 pH * After calibration of meter with PE-12 electrode.
- Temperature: within 1.5° F (0.8° C).
- pH Input: 10^12 ohms.
- Sampling time: Approx. 0.8 second.
- pH Calibration: pH 7, pH 4 or pH 10, 3 points calibration ensure the best linearity and accuracy. * Other calibration point that near the pH 7, pH 4, and pH 10 are available.
- Data Logger: can save 100 point data with recall. Manual logging: push the data logger button once
to save entry one at a time.
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 140°F (0° to 60° C).
NOTE most batteries are not rated for below -4° F or above 125° F
- Operating Humidity: less than 80% RH.
- Power: (4) AAA 1.5 volt DC alkaline batteries (UM-4) or equivalent.
- Power Consumption: Approx. 4.8 mA.
- Dimensions: 7.3 x 1.6 x 1.3 inches (86 x 40 x 32 mm) with pH electrode
- Weight: 4.7 ounces (131 g/0.36 LB) includes electrode.
- Instruction Manual
- pH electrode, PE-12
- pH 4.0 standard buffer solution
- pH 7.0 standard buffer solution
- Hard carrying case, Model :
- Soft carrying case, Model :
Lutron Certificate of Calibration
Search Category: Hardware > Tools