4-Pin Probe Soil Moisture Meter 0 to 100% (MS-7004SD) with Temp
|Quantity Discounts |
|1 ||2-5 ||6-11 ||12-23 ||24+ |
Add To Cart
Soil Moisture Meter 0 to 100% (MS-7004SD) 4-Pin Probe with Temperature Sensor
- Four PIN probe (PIN length 78 mm)
- Designed to check the moisture & temperature level of soil or other similar
- Hold function to freeze the current reading value.
- Microprocessor circuit
ensures high accuracy and provides special functions and features.
- Built-in low battery indicator.
- Durable, long-lasting components, enclosed in strong, compact ABS-plastic
- Measurement range: 0 to 100 % moisture content of soil
sample with 0.1 % resolution.
- Temperature range: 32° F to 140° F (0 to 60 ℃), resolution 0.1°.
- Sampling time: approximately 1 second.
- Power: (6) AA (UM3) 1.5v alkaline batteries or or DC 9V adapter.
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° to 50° C).
NOTE most batteries are not rated for below -4° F or above 125° F.
- Operating Humidity: less than 85% RH non-condensing.
- Meter body: 7" x 2.7" x 1.9" (177x68x45mm).
- Weight: 1.33lb. (604g).
Lutron Certificate of Calibration
These meters arrive brand new from Lutron with their factory calibration certificate
enclosed. Until our chain of custody is broken we are certain and guaranty that every meter meets this standard. InspectUSA would need to ship the new meter directly to your NIST lab, with the guaranty it would meet NIST standards. We must ship the instrument direct to an approved NIST lab for this guaranty. Once the chain of custody is broken for whatever reason, this guaranty is no longer valid.
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors