Pinless Moisture Meter 0-99% (MMD5NP) Non-invasive to 3/4" Depth
General Tools non-invasive digital moisture meter, measures in tenths of a
percent up to 3/4 inch deep without pins.
An affordable non-invasive digital moisture meter that is ideal for measuring moisture content in wood, lumber, timber and other and building materials. This highly
accurate moisture meter also works well for measuring moisture content in
storage environments. The sensor pad at the back of this non-invasive moisture meter emits and picks up very low powered electromagnetic signals through non-metallic
materials to be tested.
The reading displayed is an average value of the moisture contents from the entire surface area and the maximum depth of penetration. Moisture which is closer to the surface has a greater effect on the average value than the moisture close to the maximum depth of penetration.
- Moisture display on LCD with large digits
- Data hold to freeze reading and display
- Auto calibration internally checks and adjusts calibration
- Low battery indication
- Sense 6 different materials including 50 types of wood/timber
- Audible sound when peak reading detected
- Auto power off (after 3 to 4 minutes with 0% reading)
- Moisture range (relative):
- Wood: 0 to 99.9%
- Building materials: 0 to 56.5% with 10 different groups
- Resolution: 0.1%
- Accuracy: within 3% of reading
- Sense depth maximum: 3/4" (20mm)
- Sensor pad dimensions: 1.5" x 1.5"
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 1122° F
- Operating Humidity: less than 80% RH
- Power: (1) 9v battery (included)
- Dimensions: 6" x 2.6" x 1" (146 x 66 x 19mm)
- Weight: approximately 4.4oz (138g)
- 1 alkaline 9v battery
- Users manual
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors