Pocket Solar UV Intensity Meter (SP-82UV) Wide Range
|Quantity Discounts |
|1 ||2-5 ||6-11 ||12-23 ||24+ |
Add To Cart
The SP-82UV is NOT a UVC meter for testing germicidal lamps etc.
This meter is used for measuring the sun's UV output across the full spectrum.
Lutron SP-82UV Pocket Wide Range Solar UV Intensity Meter
Lutron Pocket Solar UV Intensity Meter. Model SP-82UV has a Wide Range to measure the sun's impact in ultra-violet light intensity.
Features for the SP-82UV:
- UV light measurement, calibration is executed under the UVA light & and compare with the standards for UVA light meters.
- Wide UV sensor spectrum.
- Tiny bone shape with light weight and small size case design are suitable for handling with one hand.
- Wristlet design provides extra protection to the instrument especially for user one hand operation.
- Built- in microprocessor circuit assures excellent performance and accuracy.
- Concise and compact buttons arrangement, easy operation.
- Memorize the maximum and minimum value with recall.
- Hold function to freeze the current reading value.
Specifications for the SP-82UV:
Link to the technical data sheet that is provided for Lutron SP-82UV
- Measurement range :
- 0 to 1999 uW/cm2 with 1 uW/cm2 resolution.
- 2 to 20.00 mW/cm2 with 0.01 mW/cm2 resolution.
- Accuracy: within 96% of Full Scale + 2 digits.
- Display: 8 mm LCD display.
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° to 50° C).
NOTE most batteries are not rated for below -4° F or above 125° F.
- Operating Humidity: less than 80% RH non-condensing.
- Over Input Indication of "- - - - "
- Power Supply: (1)
Button Type 3V Lithium battery.
- Power Consumption: approximately 5 mA DC.
- Weight: 5.7 ounces (160g) with battery installed.
- Dimensions HWD: 4.7" x 1.8" x 1.2" (120 x 45 x 20mm).
Copy of Supplied Lutron Certificate of Calibration
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors > Light Meters