Analog Map Measurer (BR-MM03) Opisometer
- Measure map points from A to B
- Scales in miles, km, feet, & inches
- Maximum full cycle measurement: 36"
- Dimensions: 3.8" x 1.8" x 0.5"
- Weight: 1.1 oz
- Standard map scales: 1:24,000; 1:50,000; 1:62.5,000; 1:63.36,000; &
- Metric map scales: 1:15,000; 1:25,000; 1:50,000; & 1:100,000
- UPC: 080078004759
A map measurer, also called a Meilograph or Opisometer, is an instrument for
measuring the lengths of arbitrary curved lines. The instrument is most commonly
used to measure the lengths of roads, rivers and other line features on maps.
Opisometers designed for this purpose provide scales reading the measured
distance in kilometers and miles.