3M Clean-Trace Surface ATP Swabs (UXL100) 100 Pack, used with the 3M NG and
LM series Luminometers.
Only ships Next Day Air.
To prevent delay, select Next Day Air at checkout. Since refrigeration is required, we ship swabs Monday through Thursday only
(to prevent the parcel from being left in terminal over the weekend), in temperature packs with ice pack included when necessary.
Real-time ATP surface hygiene test which gives an objective indication of cleanliness in seconds. With its unique liquid stable enzyme, the test offers superior levels of repeatability. This aspect of its performance and its incredible simplicity means customers throughout the world have put Clean-Trace at the heart of their hygiene monitoring programs.
- Helps reduce risk of cross contamination due to poor cleaning
- Superior repeatability and excellent sensitivity leading to better decisions for environmental hygiene control.
- Demonstrates due diligence and helps protect a reputation.
- Operating temperature range: 59° to 77° F.
- Storage temperature range: 35.6° to 46.6° F.
- Shelf life: approximately 10 months (when kept refrigerated).
- Recommended industries: Bakery, Beverage & Bottled Water, Chemicals, Confectionery, Dairy, Eggs, Fruits
& Vegetables, Grain & Oil-seed Milling Sector, Meat, Nutraceuticals, Pet Food
& Animal Feed, Poultry, Seafood
- ECCN: EAR99.
- Harmonized Code: 3822005090.
- UPC Code (alternate): 04054596181359.
- 3M Catalog #: UXL100.
- 3M Stock#: 7100067519.
- Previous 3M Stock #: GH6205-22827.
Results measured using the 3M Clean-Trace NG or LM1 Luminometer and provided in Relative Light Units (RLU).
3M™ Clean-Trace™ Surface ATP UXL100 is a single-use test device that contains
a swab for the collection of a sample from a surface. The swab is pre-moistened
to aid in sample collection and processing.
Upon activation of the test, the chemical reacts with the sample collected on
the swab to produce light. The amount of the light produced is proportional to
the degree of potential contamination. Measurement of the light requires the use
of a 3M™ Clean-Trace™ NG Luminometer and the results are displayed in Relative
Light Units (RLU). The higher the RLU number, the more contaminated the sample.
Not intended for consumer use.
Monitoring the effectiveness of cleaning helps reduce the risk of a food
safety incident. With 3M Clean-Trace Surface ATP UXL100, monitoring for
contamination is simple with real-time results. Quick detection and confirmation
allows immediate corrective action to take place. This product can be used with
minimal training and is easily integrated into company HACCP programs to monitor
for cleaning effectiveness. Additionally, it’s easy to use and provides
consistent, reliable results.