Please select Next Day air to prevent any delays with your order processing. We can only ship Next Day Air to prevent spoilage. Additionally we ship Monday through Thursday only, so the parcel is not held up for the weekend. Thank you.
3M Clean-Trace Water Plus Total ATP (AQT200-S10) 10 Pack
Real-time ATP water hygiene test which gives an objective indication of cleanliness in seconds.
- the test is designed to rapidly
assess equipment sanitation processes and the efficiency of Clean In Place (CIP) procedures by
the improved more accurate detection of organic contamination from microbial or product
- The test gives an objective indication of cleanliness in water samples in seconds. Designed
for use with the 3M™ Clean-Trace™ NG Luminometer, the new AQT200 formulation now
provides the ability to gain more consistent and reliable results providing greater confidence
in your hygiene monitoring procedures.
- The new and improved formulation also provides the flexibility to store AQT200 at your own
convenience - room temperature for up to 2 months or refrigerated for up to 10 months.
- The new formulation, room temperature stability and ease of use makes 3M Clean-Trace Water
Plus – Total ATP the water test of choice.
Results measured in the 3M™ Clean-Trace™ NG Luminometer and provided in Relative Light Units (RLU).
- Optimal test temperature: 59° to 86° F (15° to 30° C)
- Shelf life:
- Refrigerated: 35.6° to 46.4°F (2° to 8°C): approximately 10 months
- Room temperature: 69.8° to 77° F (21° to 25°C): approximately 2 months