Only ships Next Day Air.
To prevent delay, select Next Day Air at checkout. Since refrigeration is required, we ship swabs Monday through Thursday only
(to prevent the parcel from being left in terminal over the weekend), in temperature packs with ice pack included when necessary.
3M Clean-Trace Water Plus Total ATP (AQF100-S10) 10 Pack
Real-time Free ATP water hygiene test gives an objective indication of cleanliness in seconds.
- The test is designed to rapidly assess equipment sanitation processes and the efficiency of Clean In Place (CIP) procedures by the improved and more accurate detection of organic contamination from microbial or product residues.
- The test gives an objective indication of cleanliness in water samples in seconds. Designed
for use with the 3M™ Clean-Trace™ NG Luminometer, the new AQF100 formulation now
provides the ability to gain more consistent and reliable results providing greater confidence
in your hygiene monitoring procedures.
- The new and improved formulation also provides the flexibility to store AQF100 at your own
convenience - room temperature for up to 2 months or refrigerated for up to 12 months.
- The new formulation, room temperature stability, and ease of use
makes 3M Clean-Trace Water Plus – Free ATP the water test of choice.
Results measured in the 3M™ Clean-Trace™ NG Luminometer and provided in Relative Light Units (RLU).
- Optimal test temperature: 59° to 86° F (15° to 30° C)
- Shelf life:
- Refrigerated (2°C – 8°C): approximately 11 months
- Room temperature (21°C - 25°C): 2 months