This innovative talking blood pressure monitor measures pulse rate, mean
arterial pressure and compares how your readings compare to those of guidelines
from the World Health Organization.
The Talking Blood Pressure Monitor clearly announces measurements and
includes 60 memory sets for up to two users. It is compact, features a 12 or
24-hour digital clock with month and date display and is worn on the wrist.
Simply tell the monitor your age and it will verbally report if pressure is high
or low based on the international standards.
- Measures Systolic and Diastolic blood pressure, mean arterial pressure
(MAP) and mean pulse rate
- Easy to read LCD display with numerals one-half inch in height
- Stores 60 memory records with date and time stamp for two users
- Systolic and diastolic blood pressure and MAP range is 30 to 280 mmHg
- Pulse rate settings are 40 to 200 pulse/minute
- Automatic pressure release valve system
- 12 or 24-hour clock with month and date display
- Automatically powers off
- Low battery indictor
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Portable battery-operated blood pressure measuring kit
- Wrist-mounted for easy, non-invasive monitoring of arterial blood
- Large LCD screen is easy to read
- Instruction manual included