Lutron Digital Moisture Meter, calibrated for Concrete from 0-100% and
Building Materials from 6-40%. Dual display, LED Bar Graph and LCD.
Digitally calibrated for both Concrete & Wood moisture detection with the push of a button.
- Calibration Setting 1: moisture range on wood from 6 to 40%.
- Calibration Setting 2: relative moisture value for concrete (and other
non-wood items) from 0 to 100%.
- Ergonomically designed for comfort and good grip
- Large digital display
- Bright LED display for clarity
- Red LED bar graph indicator with LCD display
- Low battery indication
- Data hold function to freeze the last reading on the screen
- 1/4"-20 thread brass tripod mount
- Heavy duty case with self storing table stand
- Records maximum & minimum reading values
- Durable and rugged design
- Moisture detection range:
- Wood material : 6 to 40% moisture content
- Concrete material : 0 to 100% moisture content
- Resolution: 0.1 %.
- Accuracy: within 95% of the reading + 5digits)
- LCD size: 51x37mm
- Digit size: 16mm (0.62")
- Electrode pin length: 0.44" (11mm)
- Electrode pin type: integrated (replaceable)
- Dimensions: 8.4" x 2.7" x 1.2"
- Weight: 0.55 lb.(251 g)
- Power: 4 AAA batteries
- Power current: approximately 16 mA DC
- Response time: approximately 0.8 second
- Operating temperature range: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50° C)
- Operating humidity range: 0 to 80% RH
- Remote Moisture Probe (MP7003) External Pin Type
- 10 replacement electrode needle
- Users manual
- Protective cap
Download Users Manual (PDF format)
Lutron Certificate of Calibration