|FloWatch Water & Air Speed Flow Meter Kit (FW450) with Probes & Case
FW450 is an accurate measurement device for water flow and air speed, as well as temperature. The Flowatch is water proof, has a backlight, and can be set to measure an
average speed between 3 seconds and 24 hours.
- Instant speed, wind or water.
- Speed units: km, h, m/s, knots, mph, fps and cm/s.
- Maximum & average speed.
- Minimum and maximum temperature.
- Selectable averaging period from 3 seconds to 24 hours.
- Backlit 4-line LCD with 0.4 in. (10mm) high digits.
- Completely waterproof and weatherproof.
- Battery indicator.
- Engineered in Switzerland.
- CE and RoHS approved.
- 1/4" base for tripod attachment.
- Balanced impeller.
- The impeller is magnetized, producing a magnetic field when rotating which is passed through the cable to the display unit.
- Records maximum and average flow speed.
- Temperature adjusts quickly.
- Temperature is read at the end of the rod.
- Water temperature is read as well.
- Records maximum and minimum temperatures.
- Flow rate range: 2 to 93 mph (0.3 to 150 km/h).
- Resolution: 0.1 unit.
- Accuracy: within 98% plus 1° either way.
- Temperature range: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C).
- Resolution: 0.1°.
- Accuracy: within 0.38°F (0.2°C).
- Power Source: (2) AA batteries (included).
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 2.5" x 6.1" (65 x 65 x 155 mm).
- Weight: 8.3 oz (235g).
- Operating temp: -58° to 212°F (-50° to 100°C).
- Flowatch handheld display unit.
- 60mm diameter water impeller.
- 20mm diameter air impeller.
- Aluminum telescopic rod: 3.9 feet (1.2m).
- 6.6 foot (2m) cable.
- Soft-shell padded case with zipper.
- 12mm diameter FloWatch Air Impeller (FW450-12).
- FloWatch Hanging Water Current Sensor with 15m Cable (FW450-50).