Solo Detector Removal Tool, for smoke, fire, heat, carbon monoxide
detectors and alarms.
Works with flat or angled ceilings.
Faced with a vast array of different models shapes and sizes the professional
needs a universal tool. Compatible with a wide range of
detectors, the color-coded heads of the Solo 200 rotate to provide a combination
of sizes and settings for just about every detector.
- Universal design suits widest range of detectors from 2.5 to 4.5 inches.
- Suitable for use at / from angles
- Outstanding quality backed by lifetime warranty
From the manufacturer: "The Solo 200 cannot please all the detectors all of the time and certain
detectors require specialist devices (either because of their unique form
factors or because of inherent locks). A wide range of these have been developed
(some available only through the detector manufacturer themselves) and more are
designed as required."
- 4 foot fiberglass extension pole
- 8 foot telescoping fiberglass extension pole
- 15 foot telescoping fiberglass extension pole