Lutron Moisture Content Meter measures 5 to 95% with SD card real-time data recorder.
Measure moisture, temperature, ambient humidity, dewpoint and wetbulb all at
the same time while recording the readings. Supplied with a heavy duty 15" stainless steel
moisture content probe, used to measure the
moisture/humidity value for grain, corn, rice, cotton, paper, hay, straw,
tobacco, baled products, soil or compost and so many more.
- Measures moisture content, temperature, dewpoint and wetbulb.
- Type K/J thermocouple ports.
- Automatic temperature compensation ATC.
- Fast humidity measuring response time.
- Real-time SD memory card data logger, with built-in clock and calendar.
Data recorder sampling times can be set from one second to 3600 seconds.
- Manual data logging is also an option by setting the sampling time to 0.
Maximum of 99 manual entries.
- The SD card will record the measurement as well as the year, month, day,
hour, minute and second. This data can then be uploaded into a spreadsheet.
- Auto power off (can be disabled).
- Data hold, records maximum and records minimum reading.
- Meter back includes a foldout easel stand and a threaded tripod mount.
- LCD with green backlight for easy reading in darker areas.
- Can default auto power off or manual power off.
- Data hold, record max. and min. reading.
- Microcomputer circuit, high accuracy.
- RS232/USB PC COMPUTER interface.
- Moisture content range: 5% to 95% RH with 0.1% resolution.
- Moisture content accuracy: within 97% of reading from 0 to 70% RH.
- Temperature range: 32° F to 122° F with 0.1 degree resolution.
- Temperature accuracy: within 1.5° F (0.8° C).
- Powered by six AA batteries or 9v DC adapter
- Meter: 12.3 ounces (345 g/0.76 LB).
- Probe: 12.9 ounces (362 g/0.79 LB.
- Meter: 7.1 x 2.9 x 1.9 inches (182 x 73 x 47.5 mm).
- Moisture Content Probe:
- Probe length: 23.6 inches (600 mm).
head diameter: 0.39 inches (10 mm).
- Cable length: 59 inches (1.5 meters).
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F.
most batteries are not rated for below -4° F or above 125° F.
- Operating Humidity: less than 85% RH.
- Sampling time of display: approximately 1 second.
- SD card capacity: 1 GB to 16 GB.
- Power consumption: approximately 3.5mA DC (without SD card saving
data and with LCD Backlight OFF). Add 24.5ma when saving to SD card. Add
12mA when backlight is ON.
- Display: 52 mm x 38 mm LCD with green backlight (can be turned ON/OFF).