0.8" thick VAPORMAT™ Radon & Moisture Mitigation Channeling Systems can be
used for easy-to-install, time-saving drainage and air flow beneath the vapor
Used to collect radon, moisture and other toxic vapors coming from the soil
around a house or building and direct them toward an exhaust stack, which leads
them safely out through the roof.
It works effectively as part of a passive
soil depressurization system (PSD) or a fan can be added to the exhaust stack
for an active soil depressurization system (ASD).
- Size: 1.25' x 45' x 0.8" thick
- Reduces radon, moisture and other toxic vapor levels in the living space
of a home
- Reduces the potential for mold and mildew problems
- Maintains air flow communication across grade beams, downturns, footers
and distant corners
- Reduces the need for an exhaust fan or basement humidifier reducing
lifetime energy costs
- Easy installation, saving time and money over other options
- Complies with building codes: IRC Appendix F, RRNC 2.0 and ASTM E-1465
- LEED v4 Building Design and Construction Materials and Resource Credit 3
- Greater than 40% recycled pre-consumer material
- Manufactured in USA
0.4" thickness also available in rolls that are 4' (48") wide x 50' (600")
long, follow link to Item #66105
Optional add-on items:
- Vapormat 11 gauge Steel 6" x 1" Staples (66107)
500 Per Box.
- Vapor Barrier Tape 4" x 108' (68017)
- Vapor Barrier Tape 4" x 108' (68066)
- White Eternabond Leak Repair Tape (68086)
Double Sided 2x50.
- Vapor Barrier x-Mas Tree Fasteners .250"x.80" (27055)