Delmhorst Grain Moisture Meter
The G-7 is a rugged resistance-type meter, great for testing the moisture
content of grain at harvest time and while in storage. The integral double-disc
electrode cup holds only 3-4 grams, allowing for more uniform sampling and
providing accurate and repeatable readings. You can even attach optional
accessories to check moisture in bulk material and hay. The G-7 also provides
useful statistics on stored readings.
- Built-in calibrations for barley, coffee, corn, flax, hay, oats, pasta,
rapeseed, rough rice, rye, sorghum, soybeans, and wheat.
- Built-in temperature correction over the range of 32 to 160° F (0 to 70°
- Programmable offset to match elevator.
- Stores up to 150 accumulated readings in user-defined batches by grain.
- Displays the average and highest readings, and standard deviation and
co-efficient of variance of stored readings.
- Audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when a pre-selected MC has been
- Low battery indicator.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
- Built-in calibration check.
- Made in USA
- Nominal Moisture Range: 9%-30% MC, depending on the grain.
- Barley 9%-30%
- Coffee 7%-25%
- Corn 9%-30%
- Flax 8%-15%
- Hay 10%-40%
- Oats 9%-30%
- Pasta (dried) 7%-25%
- Rapeseed 6%-19%
- Rough rice 9%-30%
- Rye 9%-30%
- Sorghum 9%-25%
- Soybeans 7%-30%
- Wheat 9%-30%
- Accuracy: readings are on the average within +/- 0.5% in the range 9 to 17
and +/- 1.0% in the range 17 to 23.
- Dimensions: 7 1/4” x 6” x 5 1/2”.
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Power: (1) 9V battery (included)
- 1-year manufacturers warranty
Optional sturdy plastic carrying case