Lutron 3 Function Solar Power Meter with Data Logging.
- 3 functions : Solar power, Power integration, Transmission.
- Wide spectral range.
- Excellent long term stability.
- Select either W/m^2 or BTU/(ft^2xh) power units.
- Cosine corrected.
- Separate probe, easy for operation of different measurement environment.
- Both meter and probe are equipped with tripod mounts
- Real time Datalogger
- internal memory device (EEPROM) can record 16,000
- external memory device
(SD memory card), Real time Datalogger, with Built-in Clock and Calendar, real
time data recorder (sampling time set from 1 second to 3600 seconds).
- Manual datalogging is available when you set the sampling time to 0 seconds
- After readings are recorded with datalogger, remove the SD card from the meter
and put into SD card reader slot in a computer to download measurements with the timestamp information
to a spreadsheet.
- SD card capacity: 1 GB to 16 GB.
- Auto power off (can be disabled).
- Data hold, record max. and min. reading.
- Microcomputer circuit for high repeatability.
- Powered by (6) AA (UM3) 1.5v alkaline batteries or DC 9V adapter.
- RS232/USB PC COMPUTER interface.
- Circuit Custom one-chip of
microprocessor LSI circuit.
- Display LCD size: 52 mm x 38 mm, LCD with
green backlight (on/off).
- Spectral response: 400 to 1100nm.
- Solar transmission: in %.
|Solar Power Range
||2000 W/m^2||0.1 W/m^2 at
less than 1000 W/m^2
1 W/m^2 at greater than 1000 W/m^2
| 634 BTU/(ft^2xh)
||0.1 BTU/(ft^2xh) at less than 317 BTU/(ft^2xh)
1 BTU/(ft^2xh) at greater
than 317 BTU/(ft^2xh)
- within 10 W/m^2.
- within 3 BTU/(ft^2xh).
- or within 5% of reading in sunlight.
- Angular accuracy: Cosine corrected less than 5% for angles less than
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° to 50° C).
NOTE most batteries are not rated for below -4° F or above 125° F.
- Operating Humidity: less than 85% RH non-condensing.
- Weight: approximately 12.4 ounces (346 g).
- Dimensions: 7.1 x 2.9 x 1.9 inches (182 x 73 x 47.5 mm).
- SD Card (1 to 16 GB).
- AC to DC 9V adapter.
- USB power to DC 9V converter, USBP-59.
- USB cable, USB-01.
- RS232 cable, UPCB-02.
- Data acquisition software, SW-U801-WIN.
Applications include: Meteorology, agriculture, solar radiation measurement, solar power research, physics and optical laboratories,
solar transmission measurement identify high performance windows