RadonAway LV175 Pro Series Low Voltage Radon Fan, 24 Volts.
RadonAway LV175 Low Voltage Radon Fan includes a power supply equipped
with a 2-prong power cord for connecting to 120v AC power and weather-tight
two-PIN DC connectors for connecting the power supply to the fan. No additional
electrical work is required.
- 24 VDC
- Pro Series Stay White™ Housing
- Water-tight Fittings Included
- 1.9" Max Pressure (WC).
Reduce by 4% for every 1,000 feet of elevation.
- ETL Listed for Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Standard configuration 11' feet from electrical outlet to fan (5' from
- The LV175 Pro Series Fan can provide coverage up to 2000+ sq. ft. per slab penetration. This will primarily
depend on the sub-slab material in any particular installation. In general, the tighter the material, the smaller the
area covered per penetration. Additional suction points can be added as required. It is recommended that a small
pit (5 to 10 gallons in size) be created below the slab at each suction hole.
- Thermally protected.
- Continuous duty.
- Inlet/Outlet: 4.5" outside diameter.
- Power Consumption 120VAC, 60Hz, 1.1 Amp Maximum: 35 to 75 watts.
- 3900 RPM.
- Dimensions: 8.5" Height x 9.7” Diameter.
- Net weight: 5.5 pounds.
- L.2: 15
L.2 = Estimated Equivalent Length of Rigid Metal Ducting resulting in .2” WC pressure loss for Duct Size listed. Longer Equivalent Lengths can be accommodated at Flows Lower than that at .2” WC pressure loss (see CFM Vs Static Pressure “WC Table).
- Thermal cutoff: 266°F (130°C).
||TYPICAL CFM vs. STATIC PRESSURE in inches of (WC)
||Duct Outside Diameter
- Installation instructions.
- Power supply equipped with a 2-prong power cord for connecting to 120v
AC power with:
- Weather-tight 2-PIN DC connectors for connecting the power supply to the fan.
- Manufacturers two-year limited warranty.
Download Fan Specifications/Sales Sheet (PDF format)
Download Fan Installation Instructions (PDF format)