ZTS Multi-Battery Tester (MINI-9RL) Made in USA
The ZTS Mini Multi-Battery Tester is a microprocessor-controlled instrument designed to test many popular batteries including NiMH, lithium, and alkaline. This tester computes the battery’s remaining power capacity using a patented, high accuracy pulse load test. U.S. Patents 6,823,274 and D515,444.
A fully automatic load test begins when a battery is placed in contact with the tester’s terminals. After the timed test cycle (2-seconds), percentage of remaining battery power capacity is indicated on the LED bar display. Batteries will not be harmed by repeated testing or by holding contact after a test cycle.
- Testing Capability:
- 1.2v NiMH / NiCd rechargeable [AA, AAA, C, D].
- 1.5v alkaline [AA, AAA, C, D, N].
- 9v NiMH rechargeable [8.4 volt nominal].
- 9v Li-Ion rechargeable.
- 9v alkaline & carbon zinc.
- Power (internal): (4) AA alkaline or equivalent batteries (not included).
- Display: 5 LEDs - Green, yellow, and red.
- Testing load: Varies according to battery type.
- Testing cycle: Microprocessor-controlled pulse load.
- Terminals: Nickel-plated brass for high conductivity.
- Built-in negative test lead/probe.
- Dimensions: 4" x 2.5" x 0.75".
- Weight: 3oz. / 85g (without batteries).
- Pulse Load: magnitude varies according to battery type.
- Test duration: approximately 2 seconds.
- User manual
- 1 year limited manufacturers warranty.