Provision Scope 0.4 Inch Diameter (PV300) 36 Inch Flexible Shaft
This item is No Longer Available
No Longer Available
Provision Fiber Optic BoreScope with a 0.4 Inch Diameter x 18 Inch Flexible
The ProVision flexible fiber-optic borescope is made
possible by the use of thousands of tightly packed fibers aligned
coherently, both ends are positioned exactly the same relative to each other.
This coherent bundle of fibers transfers high quality images from a fixed object
to a focus-able eyepiece assembly. When activated, light from a source in the
handle travels via a continuous light guide down the cable to the tip of the
scope to illuminate the viewing area. Although the cable is filled with fibers,
it can be bent repeatedly to a radius of 8 inches without damage.
- Obedient Shaft: adjust the cable into any position and it will stay
fixed in place
resolution lens provides a clear image of objects as close as1"
and over 1' away while providing a wide 40 degree
field of view.
- A powerful
lamp illuminates dark crevices on demand with the push of a button
conveniently located on the handle.
- ergonomically designed handle is comfortable to hold and allows one-handed
focusing and light activation.
- Rugged and water resistant
- Made of high
impact ABS and flexible cable sheathing that obediently stays in a set
- Cable will reach into walls, drains, vents, engine blocks etc.
- Powerful halogen lamp illuminates dark locations for clear viewing
- Flexible, omnidirectional cable bends in every direction to allow
- Pressure activated light switch is conveniently located but cannot be
accidentally left "on"
- Integrated focus ring for smooth, continuous focusing
- Ergonomically designed, non-slip handle fits comfortably in one hand
- Cable length: 18" (457.2mm)
- Cable diameter: 0.4" (10.5mm)
- Cable type: obedient
- Field of view: 40°
- Optimal viewing distance:
- Minimum: 0.8" (20mm)
- Maximum: Dependent upon ambient lighting conditions
- Lamp: 2.7v halogen (PL-1000)
- Power source: 2 "AA" batteries (included)
- Operating and storage temperature: -10° to 120° F (be careful of the
batteries' temperature range)
- Operating pressure:
- Average: 2.9 p/psi
- Maximum: 3.2 p/psi
- Handle dimensions: 6" x 1.4" x 2.4"
Overall weight: 8 oz
Search Category: Hardware > Tools