Model #: MBT1
Pulse Load Multi-Battery Tester (MBT1) with Accessories
The MBT-1 Multi-Battery Tester provides a comprehensive means of
testing the state of charge or state of power for more than 40 battery types.
This microprocessor-controlled instrument is designed for commercial or home use
and tests popular primary (non-rechargeable) and rechargeable batteries using a
patented, high accuracy pulse load test. After a fully automatic test cycle,
percentage of remaining battery capacity is indicated on the LED bar display.
Battery types are clearly labeled next to appropriate contacts. The negative
test lead/probe conveniently stores in seam at side. It’s easy to use, and test
results are easy to understand. Tests NiMH, Li-Ion, alkaline, lithium, coin
cell, button type and more.
- Computes State of Charge (SOC) for more than 40 battery types.
- Easy to use - no switches or settings.
- Test battery condition - quickly and easily identifies weak or failing
- Patented high accuracy Pulse Load test - battery safe, non-invasive.
- Measures battery performance under load, not just voltage or internal
- Ideal for battery management and cell matching - reduce costs and increase
- Made in U.S.A. Patents 6,823,274 - D569285.
- Testing capability:
- 3.6v Li-Ion rechargeable [RCR123A, 18500, 17650, 18650]
- 1.5v button cell [S76, A76, A625, A640, LR44, 357, 303].
- 1.2v NiMH/NiCd rechargeable [AA, AAA, C, D].
- 1.5v lithium [AA L91, AAA L92].
- 3v lithium coin [1216, 1220, 1232, 1612, 1616, 1620, 1632, 2016,
2025, 2032, 2320,2430, 2450, 58L, 1/3N].
- 6v ‘28’ series [28A, S28, 28L].
- 3v photo lithium [CR123, CR2].
- 1.5v alkaline [AA, AAA, C, D, N].
- 12v alkaline [A23].
- 9v alkaline, carbon zinc.
- Power (internal): (4) AA alkaline or equivalent batteries (not included).
- Display: 6 LEDs - Green, yellow, and red.
- Testing load: Varies according to battery type.
- Testing cycle: Microprocessor-controlled pulse load.
- Terminals: Nickel-plated brass for high conductivity.
- Built-in negative test lead/probe.
- Dimensions: 8" x 4.5" x 1.25" (20.3 x 11.4 x 3.2cm).
- Weight: 14.5 oz. / 400g (without batteries).
- Pulse Load: magnitude varies according to battery type.
- Test duration: 2-3 seconds, varies according to battery type.
- Test lead: Flexible, high strand-count 18AWG plastic coated, kinkless lead wire.
- UPC: 856777000169.
- Battery management
- Access control
There are no settings to make prior to testing. Select the proper terminal
for the battery you plan to test, then follow these simple steps:
- Place the battery’s positive (+) terminal on the appropriate tester
terminal. Battery types are clearly labeled next to each contact terminal.
- Hold the built-in probe tip firmly against the battery’s negative(-)
terminal. If you are using a twin terminal set, for example9-volt, the
built-in probe is not used.
- Hold contact firmly throughout the entire test cycle (during 'running’
LEDs), then continue to hold contact to display the test result.
- Lift the probe or battery to end a test. Repeat test for best accuracy.
- A blinking 10% LED at the end of the test cycle indicates that the
battery is less than 5% capacity.
- When testing rechargeable type batteries (NiMH & Li-Ion), it
is recommended that the battery be off the charger for at least20 minutes
prior to testing.
- To test 9-volt batteries, note the polarity then hold the battery
against the appropriate twin terminal set.
|Search Category: Business & Industrial|
||Customers who bought this product also purchased these items: