Radio Field Strength Power Meter (EMF-831SD) Data Logging
Add To Cart
Lutron RF Strength Power Meter, Model number EMF-831SD measures Radio Field Strength with Data Logging on optional SD Memory Card.
Radio field strength power meter measures CW, GSM, CDMA, TDMA, WiFi, WiMAX Bluetooth, security systems, cordless phones, Zigbee and many more.
- Wide band, 10 MHz to 8 GHz frequency range.
- optimized for 900MHz, 1800MHz, 2.7GHz, and 3.5GHz.
- Measuring units: uW/m2, mW/m2, W/m2,
mV/m, V/m, uA/m, mA/m, uW/m2, mW/m2, W/m2 uW/cm2 mW/cm2.
- Non-directional (isotropic) measurement with a three-channel (triaxial)
- 3 axis RF sensor (X, Y and Z axis can be read separately or
- Backlit graphics dot matrix LCD with 4 function screens, digital and
bar-graph display with warning symbol.
- Real time SD memory card
Datalogger, with Built-in Clock and Calendar, real time data recorder,
sampling time set from 1 second to 3600 seconds.
- Beeper will sound for
warning if measuring data are over the alert value.
- Manual datalogger is available.
- User can down
load all the recorded measured values along with their timestamp information (year/month/date/hour/minute/second)
to a spreadsheet.
- SD card capacity: 1 GB to 16 GB.
Auto power off (can be disabled).
- Data hold, record max. and min. reading.
- Custom LSI microprocessor.
- RS232/USB PC COMPUTER
- Frequency range 10 MHz to 8 GHz.
||20 mV/m to 108.0 V/m||0.1 mV/m to 0.1 V/m
||53u A/m to 286.4 mA/m
|uW/m2, mW/m2, w/m2
||1 uW/m2 to 30.93 W/m2
||0.1 uW/m2 to 0.01 W/m2
|uW/cm2, mw/cm2|| 0 uW/cm2 to 3.093 mW/cm2||0.001 uW/cm2 to 0.001 W/cm2
(6) AA 1.5v alkaline batteries or DC 9V adapter.
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° to 50° C).
NOTE most batteries are not rated for below -4° F or above 125° F.
- Operating Humidity: less than 85% RH non-condensing.
- Weight: approximately 9.5 ounces (265 grams).
- Display: 2.05" x 1.5" (52 x 38mm)
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 2.8 x 1.8. inches (230 x 70 x 45 mm).
Copy of Supplied Lutron Certificate of Calibration
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors