Radon Gas Monitor & Alarm (Pro4) EPA Approved, 48Hr Results
|Quantity Discounts |
|1-3 ||4-11 ||12-35 ||36-83 ||84+ |
Add To Cart
Pro Series 4 Electronic Radon Gas Monitor
The Safety Siren Pro4 Electronic Radon Gas Detector
with digital LCD display continuously monitors Radon Gas with 3 audible alarm
modes that alerts you to protect your family from lung cancer from radon gas
exposure with the only EPA evaluated radon gas alarm. The Safety Siren Pro4
Electronic Radon Gas Detector is not like a single use radon test detection kit,
this digital radon gas monitor for home testing is a continuous radon tester
that performs continuous radon gas monitoring. The easy to read, digital radon
level display shows short-term radon levels as well as long-term radon level
averages. The electronic radon monitor gives its first radon reading after
48-hours of radon gas sampling. Radon gas in air or water is a health hazard
resulting from uranium breaking down in soil. Radon is a radioactive gas that is
colorless, odorless, and tasteless and is impossible to detect without the use
of sensitive test equipment. Radon gas rises through the soil and seep through
cracks, holes and drain pipes in the foundation or basement. Exposure to radon
can cause lung cancer. Continuous home radon monitoring is recommended in high
radon areas or when radon mitigation systems are used. Radon gas levels change
according to humidity and season. The EPA presently suggests that corrective
action be taken to reduce the radon levels in your home if measured over the
long term at 4 pCi/l or greater.
- Made in the United States of America.
- LCD display radon gas detection level display range: 0.0 to 9999.9 pCi/L.
- Samples air continuously, short term readings show from last 2 to 7 day
averages and long term readings shows averages from last reset or up to 365
- 3 audible alarm modes if short or long-term radon gas averages are 4
pCi/l or greater.
- Plugs in to standard 120-Volt household outlet.
- Samples the air continuously with the display updated every hour.
- Every 24 hours, the detector will do a self-test, an error code displays
if test fails.
- Back light options to illuminate display for easy viewing.
- User can manually test the detector operation.
- Easy to read numeric LED display.
- Records and displays length of time in radon measurements.
- Warning icon, a visual indicator when radon levels are high.
- Clear and reset the memory to begin new tests.
- Power Source Adapter: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.18A Switching Power Supply.
- Input for Gas Detector: 5.0V, l.0A max.
- Sensor Voltage: 250VDC.
- Sensor: State of the Art, Diffused-Junction Photodiode.
- Full Scale Reading: 0.0 to 9999.9 pCi/L.
- Operating Environment: 41°F (5° C) to 104°F (40°C).
- Storage Environment:
- Temperature: 77°F (25°C)+ /-5°.
- Relative Humidity: 50 +/-20%.
- Store in a dark and dust free area.
- Audible Alarm: 85dB at 10cm (can be muted by the user).
- Averaging Frequency: Levels will be updated on the display every hour.
- Short-Term: Average over the past 7 days, (168 hours). Calculation
method is a rolling average.
- Long-Term: Average over the past I year, 365 days. Calculation method is
a rolling average.
- Accuracy/Precision at 25 pCi/L (Typical):
- 7 days +/- 12%.
- 1 month +/- 5%.
- Dimensions: 4 5/8" x 3 3/8" x 2".
- Weight: 3.6 ounces.
Search Category: Home & Garden > Fire & Gas Safety > Radon Detectors