RadonAway 24" Clear Sump Cover Kit (25075) with Hi-PerDrain
RadonAway 24" Clear Sump Cover Kit (25075) with Hi-PerDrain. 1/4"
- Easy to install.
- Clear, 1/4" polycarbonate.
- Rated for 200 pounds.
- 5" O.D. access port with plug.
- 2" NPT threaded port to accept the included HI-PERDRAIN ST.
- Low Profile Design (4" depth).
- Flows 2.5GPM @ 4" of Vacuum.
- 3 GPM Maximum Flow.
- Durable PVC Body.
- No "Whistling" under Vacuum.
- Removable Grate and Ball for Easy Cleaning/Maintenance
1) Peel protective paper off both sides of the sump cover’s clear acrylic
disk. Note the tapped-from side of the sump cover; this side should be on the
bottom of the cover when installed.
2) Thread the HI-PERDRAIN ST into the
sump cover from below / bottom side. Secure with the lock nut supplied with the
3) Install the sump cover. Be sure the drain does not get in
the way of a pump or anything in the sump. For best results, seal the assembly
to the floor or slab air tight (RadonAway PGS or similar sealant).
the access port plug into the 5" hole in the sump cover.
5) Should any debris
foul the float ball in the HI-PERDRAIN ST, pry the inlet grate off with a
flat-head screwdriver, remove the ball with a spoon, and clean the drain.
Re-install the ball and the inlet grate.
Search Category: Home & Garden