RadonAway 4inch Radon Fan (XP151c) Inline VOC Mitigation Fan
This item is No Longer Available
No Longer Available
THE XP151 IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
Upgraded by manufacturer to Model # XP201. Perfect drop-in replacement.
Link for replacement item
Designed especially for radon mitigation, The Radon Away XP Series fans provide superb performance and are ultra-quiet and attractive. They are ideal for most active sub-slab radon gas mitigation systems.
C in model number stands for Commercial
- Same size as XP151, drop-in replacement for Fantech FR125
- Replacement for Kanalflakt (T1 Turbo 5 and K4XL fans) with
slightly different duct diameter (requires different flexible couplings)
- Energy efficient
- Thermally protected
- Rated for indoor or outdoor use
- Quiet operation
- 5 year hassle-free manufacturers warranty
- Motorized impeller
- Rugged 0.125 inch thick Noryl plastic housing
- Electrical box for hard wire or plug-in installations
- Compact 8.5 inch overall diameter
- ETL Safety Agency Listed - tested to UL Standards 507 for indoor or outdoor use
- Meets all ECR requirements
- Made in USA
Note: When installed in direct and/ or indirect sunlight, it has been
reported that the fire retardant in the plastics can react to UV light, causing
the fan housing to yellow in time. This does not effect the quality or operation
of the fan. Some of the ways other contractors have addressed this is by
spraying the housing with a clear UV spray like Krylon UV Resistant Clear or by installing a
- Inlet/Outlet: 4.5" OD (4.0" PVC Schedule 40 size compatible)
- Power: 120V 60 Hz AC
- 150 at 0 inches WC
- 115 at 0.5 inches WC
- 69 at 1 inch WC
- Mounting: PVC duct pipe or with optional mounting bracket
- Storage temperature range: 32° to 100° F
- Operating temperature range: -20° to 120° F
- Maximum inlet air temperature: 80° F
- Continuous Duty; Class B Insulation; Thermally protected
- 3000 RPM
- Weight: 6.0 lbs
Additional Fan Information:
Downloadable Fan Specifications/Sales Sheet (PDF format)
Downloadable Fan Installation Instructions (PDF format)
RadonAway Fan Replacement (Cross Reference) Guide (PDF format)
Search Category: Home & Garden > Household Appliances > Radon Mitigation Fans
What our customers say...
Got it today and installed it tonight, working fine. Thanks. A good experience with your firm.
Installation was quick, now have a quiet motor, happy neighbors and a radon-reduced basement.
I am a fan (pun intended) of your company, and will look here for any future needs.