RadonAway Mitigation System Alarm (RSA1) Vacuum Sensing
RadonAway RSA1 Radon System Alarm, Vacuum Sensing with Visual and Audible
- Can be used on 2", 3", 4", 6" Pipe or on a Flat Surface.
- Battery operated (included).
- Visual and Audible Indicators.
- Alarm and Service Delay Functions.
- Silent and Test Buttons.
- Easy to follow instructions.
- Complies with the current ANSI/AARST Radon Mitigation Standards.
- Sensing Mode (Normal Operation): Sensing light blinks at 60 second
intervals (3 flashes).
- Test Mode: Audible "beep" sounds and all lights illuminate when "Test"
button is pressed.
- Pre-Alarm / Alarm Mode: Triggered by a greater than 90% reduction in
pressure. After 48 hours (pre-alarm interval), monitor beeps and alarm light
flashes- then no light or beep for 60 seconds- then repeat until "Hush" is
pressed or system is serviced.
- Hush Mode: Stops alarm or service mode sound for 7 days but visual
indicator remains as programmed; after 7 days returns to sensing mode, alarm
mode (with sound) or service mode (with sound).
- Low Battery Mode: Battery voltage drops below 3.3V; 1 "chirp" and willl
simultaneous flash at 5 minute intervals; then stops for 5 minutes; then
repeats until battery drains or new battery installed.
- Service Mode: If 3 pre-alarm conditions occur within a 48 hour time
period, monitor beeps and alarm light flashes then no light or beep for 60
seconds, then repeats until "Hush" is pressed or system is serviced.
Search Category: Home & Garden