Radstar Alpha Continuous Radon Monitor (A310) CRM w/USB Cable
|Quantity Discounts |
|1-3 ||4-9 ||10-23 ||24+ |
Add To Cart
Allow 5 to 7 days for final calibration, before shipping.
Radstar Alpha Electronic Continuous Radon Monitor (A310) CRM is supplied with USB Cable & Calibration Certificate.
Note: there is a monthly subscription fee for the Radstar Cloud Service starting at $5 per month directly with Radstar.
The Radstar Alpha series professional CRM is the top choice by Home Inspectors
& Environmental Testing Companies.
RadStar Alpha a310 Continuous Radon Monitor Features:
- Bluetooth LE and USB-C
- Report in pCi/L and Bq/m3
- Rechargeable Battery
- Store up to 5 Tests in Memory
- No moving parts - No pumps or filters to maintain or replace.
- Minimal setup time required.
- Easy tripod attachment: (2) 1/4" x 20 Threaded Tripod Mounts.
- Serial port for onsite printing (to optional printer) or computer
- Keyed operation with keypad lockout.
- Instrument motion sensor.
- Rugged/Durable Design
- Minimum sensitivity: 0.17 cpm/pCi/L
(minimum 40 alpha counts per hour @ 4 pci/L.
- Dynamic range: 0.5/pCi/L to 150 pci/L.
- Linearity: within 15% (48 hour test).
- Battery life (fully charged): approximately 10 days.
- Battery charge time: approximately 4 to 6 hours.
- Dimensions: 8" wide x 8" high x 4.25" deep.
- Weight: 3.75 pounds.
- Operating Temperature: 50° F to 90° F.
- Operating Humidity: less than 80% RH non-condensing.
- Color: green and black.
Radon Management Cloud Features:
- Manage, in one place, all tests performed by your company
- Customize email notifications to your customers
- Manage Administrator and Tester users within your company
- Online storage and backup
- Cloud is compatible for use with all RadStar Alpha Models, RadStar
RS300/RS800 Models, and Sun Nuclear 1027.
The RadStar Alpha 830 Continuous Radon Monitor will revolutionize the way you think about managing your radon testing business.
Search Category: Business & Industrial