Why is there a subscription fee?
There are two reasons for charging a subscription fee for the Radon Management Cloud service.
- To cover the costs of hosting all your data in the cloud including all your radon test details, company and user information.
- In order to release new features into the future, we ask that you provide feedback for future enhancements by utilizing a new online tool called ‘Enhancement Suggestions’- coming with the launch of the Alpha Series product line. Our goal is to identify customer needs and address them by funneling revenue back into the development for product updates and improvements to better serve you, our valued customer.
What is the Difference Between Standard and Enhanced Subscriptions?
- Standard Subscription allows access to the last 90 days of tests performed by your company while the Enhanced Subscription allows access to full history of all tests performed by your company.
- Enhanced Subscription has the Reports based on Radon Result feature while the Standard Subscription does not.
- Future product enhancements will only be available to those who are enrolled in the Enhanced Subscription.
- The Standard Subscription is Only available to customers who purchase a new Alpha series device.
- The Standard Subscription does NOT allow for use of legacy devices such as the RadStar RS800, RS300 or SN1027
How Much Does it Cost?
- The Monthly Subscription Fee is PER COMPANY (NOT per monitor).
- Your company receives a monthly allowance based on the number of Alpha series devices you have purchased or rented (see below for more details)
- Tests beyond the monthly allowance have a per test fee of $1.00 per test
Monthly Subscription Fee Calculator
Use the calculator below to calculate your monthly subscription fee.
- Select the Subscription Type you’ve selected (Standard is only available for customers who have Purchased a RadStar Alpha Series Device)
- Enter the number of tests your company will run per month (including all devices – RadStar Alpha, RS800, RS300 and SN1027)
- Enter the number of Alpha units active in our rental program
- Enter the number of Alpha units you have purchased
- Click Calculate button
What is the Monthly Allowance and Per Test Fee?
The monthly allowance is the number of tests that your company can perform and sync to the Radon Management Cloud prior to paying the per test fee. For each RadStar Alpha Series you purchase or rent, you receive 10 tests per month in your monthly allowance.
If you are running 48 hour tests with your device, it is unlikely that you can exceed your monthly allowance. However, if you are using legacy CRM devices or using the CRM for diagnostic testing, you could exceed your monthly allowance. In these situations, you would pay a per test fee beyond your monthly allowance. Use the Monthly Fee calculator to estimate your payments.
Monthly Subscription fees will be invoiced at the beginning of each month for the previous month’s usage.