Refrigerant Leak Detector (712-202-G1) 17" Goose Neck, US Made
Add To Cart
Inficon Refrigerant Leak Detector (712-202-G1) with 17" Goose Neck
This next-generation Inficon D-TEK
Refrigerant Leak Detector uses an innovative infrared absorption sensing cell
that is extremely sensitive to all refrigerants – and only refrigerants.
D-TEK Select maintains that
sensitivity over time for consistent, accurate and reliable performance, even
with the newer refrigerant blends. Best of all, the sensing cell lasts for
approximately 800 hours, lowering your cost of ownership and improve job site
include a charging status indicator, sensor Failure indication, and NiMH (nickel
metal hydride) batteries. All in an easy-to-use unit with the quality and
durability you've come to expect from INFICON.
- 0.10 oz (3 gm)/year sensitivity.
- Equally sensitive to all refrigerants, including R-22, R-134a, R-404a,
R-410a, R-507 (AZ-50) and all CFCs, HCFCs and HFCs.
- 800-hour infrared cell life for low cost of
- Infrared cell does not weaken over time, so response remains
consistent and accurate.
- Infrared cell cannot be overloaded or "poisoned" by exposure to
large amounts of refrigerant.
- Selective to refrigerants only; will not react to smoke, humidity,
airflow or temperature changes.
- High-efficiency air sampling pump provides quick response and
quick clearing ("zeroing").
- On-board diagnostics indicate charging status and warn of low
battery or infrared cell failure.
- NiMH power stick is environmentally friendly, won't corrode, and
provides greater charging capacity.
- Includes hard plastic case, NiMH power stick, 12V and 120V
adapter/recharger, tip filters and infrared cell.
- Made with pride in the USA.
Base unit includes:
||Infrared cell, NiMH power stick, spare
filters, 110VAC adapter with 6' cord, 12V adapter with cigarette lighter plug,
and a hard plastic carrying case.
Minimum sensitivity to
R-12, R-134a, R-404a:
||0.10 oz/yr (3 gm/yr)
||Power: on/off Sensitivity: high/low
||NiMH power stick
||110VAC adapter with 6' cord
12V adapter w/cigarette lighter plug
Weight with power stick:
||1.19 lb (0.54 kg)
17" (43 cm) long
||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
||14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)
||Self-extinguishing, per UL94HB
||CE Marking Power Safety and EMC.
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors