Refrigerant Leak Detector (RLD101) 8" Shaft & Sensitivity Control
This item is No Longer Available
No Longer Available
- Fast, accurate and easy to use
- Advanced detection technology enables it to recognize HFC (134a) / CFC
- Audio and visual alerts warn of leakage
- Sensitivity adjustment dial
- Flexible probe allows you to reach into awkward corners and tight spaces
- Battery life indicator
- Vari-speed sensitivity adjustment
- Tricolor battery voltage indication
- High sensitivity
- 8" flexible stainless probe
- Long battery time
- Equipped with quality sensor
- Maximum sensitivity: 14g/yr
- Responds to most halogenated (containing chlorine or
fluorine) refrigerants, including:
- CFCs – e.g. R11, R12, R500, R503 etc.
- HCFCs – e.g. R22, R123, R124, R502
- HFCs – e.g. R125, R134a, R404a, R410
- Blends including AZ-50, HP62, MP39 etc.
- Response time: 2 to 10 seconds
- Warm up time: approx 6 seconds
- Probe length: 8"
- Dimensions: 6" x 1.75" x 1.2"
- Power source: (4) AAA alkaline 1.5V batteries (sorry, not included)
- Battery life: approximately 50 hours normal use
- Operating temperature: 32 to 122°F
Search Category: Hardware > Tools