Refrigerant Leak Detector D-Tek CO2 (716-202-G1) Goose Neck, US Made
Inficon Refrigerant Leak Detector D-Tek CO2 with a Goose Neck Mounted Sensor, US Made.
As the first accurate, reliable, highly sensitive, cordless refrigerant leak
detector, the original D-TEK revolutionized the field. Now we have built on that
technology leadership with the D-TEK CO2, the only hand-held refrigerant leak
detector designed especially to detect carbon dioxide, the next generation
The D-TEK CO2 uses an innovative infrared absorption sensing
cell which is extremely selective to carbon dioxide, yet its circuitry allows
the instrument to equalize to the CO2 present in the atmosphere, so there is
minimal risk of false alarms. D-TEK CO2 maintains its sensitivity over time for
consistent, accurate and reliable performance. Its specialized infrared sensor
cell lasts for approximately 1,000 hours, so you buy fewer replacement parts.
- Low risk of false alarms because it equalizes to the CO2 present in the
- 1,000-hour infrared cell life for low cost of ownership
- Consistent and accurate response because the infrared cell does not
weaken over time
- Quick response and quick clearing (zeroing) from high-efficiency air
- NiMH battery won’t corrode and provides greater charging capacity
- Will not react to smoke, humidity, airflow or temperature changes.
- On-board diagnostics indicate charging status and warn of low battery or
infrared cell failure.
- Made in the USA.
- Charging status indicator.
- Sensor failure
- Sensor test mode.
- Rechargeable NiMH (nickel metal hydride)
|Base unit includes
||Infrared cell, NiMH batteries, spare filters, wall charger, 12
V car charger, hard plastic carrying case
||-20 to 50 °C (-4 to 122 °F)
|Minimum sensitivity to CO2 (R744)
||Power on/off, Sensitivity high/low, Manual zero
||NiMH batteries (rechargeable), AC adapter
||AC adapter with 6 foot cord, 12V adapter with cigarette
|Weight with batteries
||1.05 lb (0.48 kg)
||15 in. (38 cm)
||Less than 6500 feet
||CE Marketing Power Safety and EMC
- 12 volt DC car charger.
- 115v AC Wall Charger (US).
- Hard shell carrying case.
- (5) filter cartridges.
- Two year manufacturers limited warranty.
- Operating manual.
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors