Safety Siren Radon Gas Monitor & Alarm (Pro3) Pro Series 3
This item is No Longer Available
No Longer Available
Made in the U.S.A. Meets EPA Performance Criteria of the CR protocol. Our electronic radon gas detector and monitor is a proven performer being in service since 1996. Used by inspectors, consultants and homeowners to monitor the radon gas levels in schools, offices and residences. It is a solid state continuous radon monitor which utilizes patented technology. At the heart of the device is a measurement circuit and pulse processing software which records alpha events on a photovoltaic sensor. Radon daughters create a spark when they come in contact with the potential across the collection dome and the photovoltaic sensor counts these pulses. The software equates pulse volume into pCi/L (Pico Curies per Liter) and then displays the information on the LED display.
Follow this link for more technical info (will open in new window).
- No wiring or batteries needed; uses typical 110v household current.
- Entela Certified
- Results will display in approx 48 hrs on a numeric digital LED display
- Shows the level of radon gas in pCi/L on a short-term or long-term basis
- 2 modes of measurement - long and short term
- Alarm sounds:
- Long-term measurement reaches 4 pCi/L or greater (can be silenced)
- Short-term measurement stays above 4 pCi/L for 30 consecutive days
- Samples air continuously; display updated every hour.
- Self-test every 24 hours with an error code displayed if failure.
- 10' power cord supplied
- Menu button controls 4 functions. Re-set unit and use in different locations.
- UL61010B-1:2003 Issued: 1/24/03 Ed: 1 Standard for Safety Electrical Measuring and Testing Equipment; Part 1: General
- CSA C22.2 NO 1010.1-92 - Safety Requirements for Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control and Laboratory Use, Part 1:
- 10 year sensor.
- Power source input: 120 VAC / 60Hz at 6.5 Watts
- Power source output: 18 VDC / 200mA
- Sensor: Ionization Chamber
- Sensor voltage: 250VDC
- Full scale reading: 0.1 to 999.9 pCi/L
- Operating temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Storage temperature: -4° to 185° F (-20° to 85° C).
- Audible Alarm: 85dB at 10cm.
- Beeps every hour if:
- long-term readings are 4 pCi/L or greater or
- short-term measurement stays above 4 pCi/L for 30 consecutive days.
- Averaging frequency: Levels will be updated on the display every hour.
- Short-Term: Average over the past 7 days.
- Long-Term: Average from the time of last reset (5 year max) resets after 5 years.
- Accuracy: less than 12 percent deviation in pCi/L.
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.1 x 2.1 inches.
- Pro III Radon Gas Detector.
- Owners manual.
- Tips on locating detector.
- 1 year limited manufacturers warranty.
- Power adapter with 10 foot power cord (18vDC)
Search Category: Home & Garden > Fire & Gas Safety > Radon Detectors