Salinity Meter 0 to 12% (PSA-311) Pen-Type with ATC
|Quantity Discounts |
|1 ||2-5 ||6-11 ||12-23 ||24+ |
Add To Cart
Lutron Pen-Type Digital Salinity Meter that measures from 0.00 to 12.00%
The pen type, all in one Salt meter provides fast, accurate readings, with digital readability and easy operation.
- Measuring range : 0 to 12 % salt (% weight).
- Build in temperature sensor, ATC (auto temperature compensation).
- Carbon rod electrode for long life.
- Custom one-chip of microprocessor LSI circuit.
- IP67 water resistance and protection.
- LCD display, read. to read.
- Data hold function for freezing the desired value.
- Microcomputer circuit, intelligent function, high accuracy.
- Compact size, light weight.
- Built-in Low battery indicator.
- Probe Structure Carbon rod electrode for long life.
- Memory Recall: Maximum & Minimum value.
- Auto power off after 10 minutes of inactivity.
- Measurement Range 0 to 12 % salt (% weight).
- Resolution: 0.01 %.
- Accuracy: within 99.5% salt value F.S. (full scale) at 74°F.
- ATC: Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Sampling Time: Approx. 0.8 second.
- Display LCD, size: 20 mm x 28 mm.
- Power: (4) AAA (UM-4) 1.5v Alkaline batteries (or equivalent).
- Power Consumption: approx. 5.7 mA.
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° to 50° C).
NOTE most batteries are not rated for below -4° F or above 125° F.
- Operating Humidity: less than 85% RH non-condensing.
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 1.6 x 1.6 inch (190 x 40 x 40 mm).
- Weight: 6.1 ounces (171 g) 0.38 LB.
- Soft carrying case with sash, Model :
- Hard carrying case, Model :
Water conditioning, aquarium, food processing, photography, school, laboratory, industrial and quality control.
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors