Smoke Emitter White 150 Cubic Feet (S102) 45 Second Burn 10 PACK
|Quantity Discounts |
|1-9 ||10-19 ||20-49 ||50-99 ||100+ |
Add To Cart
10 Pack of White to Light Grey Miniax Testing Smoke Emitter Cartridges. Each smoke cartridge
burns for approximately 45 Seconds and produces 150 Cubic Feet of non-toxic smoke used for special effects, training,
HVAC, testing, balancing etc.
Smoke emitters provide an excellent method of generating swirling smoke. A great product for testing of high,
medium, and low pressure duct-work systems and also for air balancing. The smoke
emitted does not contain oil nor zinc and will not leave any visible residue. It is
non-toxic and has the same density as air, so that it is possible to observe
true air movements without the complicating factor of having to allow for the
natural rise or fall of the smoke. The particle size range from 0.3 to 2.5 microns,
making it ideal to check HEPA filters.
Alternate Sizes and Colors Availability
- 40 to 45 seconds burn time
- Produces 150 cubic feet of smoke per cartridge
- Dimensions: 1.25 inches long, by 0.55 inch diameter (32 x 14mm)
- Produces a white to light grey smoke
- Excellent method to visualize airflow patterns
- Non-toxic smoke cartridge
- Does not contain oil, zinc, rubber powder or naphthalene
- Leaves no visible residue
- Particle size is 0.3 to 2.5 microns
- Cartridges are enclosed in environmentally friendly plastic housing with
a humidity seal
- 2 year shelf life
- Store at temperatures below 95 degrees Fahrenheit
Directions (Use proper eye protection):
- Place the smoke emitter (plastic container) on a non-conductive, non-flammable surface (ie brick, concrete, flat stone)
note: a metal can or bucket with sand in the bottom is a great way to be safe
- Ignite the chalky end of the cartridge with a flame from lighter, match etc.
Maintain at least 2 inches between S102 cartridges when several are to be lit at the same time.
- Poisonous to swallow. Should be kept away from children and animals.
- Do not use smoke emitters near flammable materials, gas etc.
- Avoid breathing in smoke. If unavoidable use proper protection (down to 3 microns)
- HVAC testing for leaks in duct work, heat exchanger, furnaces, plumbing.
- Testing air movement and ventilation systems.
- Turbulence around fume hoods and exhaust fans.
- Duct mounted smoke detectors.
- Fume evacuation from gas heaters, chimney or wood stove .
- Ventilation in personal spaces, stables, poultry farms etc.
- Positioning of smoke detectors.
- Leakage in ventilation systems or drainage systems.
- Fire drills, training exercises for buildings, rescue and more.
- Military training and drills.
- Airsoft and paintball games.
- Special effects, photography, video, RC planes and many other hobbies.
Warning: Poisonous to swallow. To be kept away from children
& animals. Do not use smoke emitters near flammable materials, gas etc.
ISO 14001 Certified
Search Category: Hardware > Tools