Soil Compost Moisture Meter 0-50% (PMS-714) 7.8" SS Probe
Add To Cart
Digital Soil Moisture Meter 0-50% (PMS-714) with 7.8 inch SS Probe
Moisture measurement is made when the 2 electrodes built into the probe make
contact with the medium. This measures the conductive principal ability of the
material, then converts the reading as the % of Moisture content of the sample.
- Designed to check the moisture level of soil, compost and many other similar materials
- Measurement range : 0 to 50% moisture content of soil sample with
0.1 % resolution
- All in one digital soil meter, easy to make operation
- Data hold function to freeze the desired value on display
- Microprocessor circuit ensures high accuracy and provides special
- Built-in low battery indicator
- Durable, long-lasting components, enclosed in strong, compact
- Heavy duty 7.8" (200mm) probe
- Record minimum and maximum readings
- Data Hold will freeze the display reading
- IP-65 Water resistance
- CE and RoHS approved
- Wide assortment of applications in farming, plant nurseries, gardening
- Measurement range: 0.0 to 50% moisture content on soil
- Resolution 0.1 %.
- Accuracy within 95%.
- Sampling time: Approx. 0.8 seconds.
- Display LCD size : 28 x 19 mm
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° to 50° C).
NOTE most batteries are not rated for below -4° F or above 125° F.
- Operating Humidity: less than 85% RH non-condensing.
- Power supply: 4 AAA 1.5v batteries.
- Power current: approx. 12mA DC.
- Weight: approximately 9 ounces.
- Meter: 6.8" x 1.6" x 1.6".
- Probe: 7.8" x. 0.4" diameter.
Cross Reference General Tools DSMM500
Search Category: Hardware > Tools
What our customers say...
Fast delivery; good service. I will buy from your company again.