Sonin Moisture Test Tool 14-20% (50210) with LED Indication
|Quantity Discounts |
|1-5 ||6-23 ||24-71 ||72-143 ||144+ |
Add To Cart
Sonin Analog Moisture Test Tool Measures from 14 to 20%. Model number (50210)
has 4 LED's with 4 levels of moisture indication.
The SONIN Moisture Test Tool's 4 light system helps alert users to possible moisture problems. Press the metal contact probes into hard or soft wood, sheetrock or carpet; or press onto concrete or plaster and it will indicate how much moisture is present.
- Moisture range: 14 to 20%.
- Check surfaces before painting, wallpapering, or laying floors or tile.
- Check decks before staining or sealing.
- Locate & trace roof leaks and water seepage and access the extent of wet rot
& hidden condensation.
- Detect level of moisture present in wood, drywall, carpets & more.
- Find out if potentially damaging excess moisture is present.
- Test hard or soft wood, concrete, plaster, carpet and more to determine the extent of moisture problems.
- Helps to select drier lumber.
- Requires one 9V battery (not included).
- 1 year limited manufacturers warranty.
- Dimensions: 2" x 1" x 6".
- Weight: 2oz. (without battery).
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors > Moisture Meters